Oliver Woolley, CEO and CoFounder of Envestors, will give a 35 minute live talk followed by Q&A on how to raise successfully up to £2m for your tech start-up or scale-up.
Envestors is one of the UK’s leading FCA regulated investment exchanges matching entrepreneurs with investors. We have raised over £120m for 230 high growth businesses through our network of 4,000 sophisticated investors, family offices and funds.
When: Bi – weekly recurring
How: Free to register here
The talk will cover
• Why investors invest in early-stage businesses
• What investors are looking for
• Different sources of funding
• The seven fundamentals of a good investment opportunity
• Essentials for a pitch deck
• Valuation benchmarking
• Making the most of tax incentives
• How we can help/Q&A